House of Gold
Jane Runyeon | July 14–September 20, 2008
All of Runyeon’s works reflect her tenacious love of the creative process. The brushstrokes of paint reveal the artists hand at work. In the words of artist and art critic Ron Schira, “Runyeon is assembling a universe, a quiet and mystical universe, an effervescent and energetic universe, where her passion for the enduring beauty of nature and her romantic fascination with art, music, America culture and science cannot help but pay tribute to the human spirit.”
In her teens, Jane Runyeon studied art history in Florence, Italy. She continued her education at Indiana University, Bloomington followed by a year of independent study at the Rhode Island School of Design. The University of Cincinnati awarded her an MFA in 1981.
Runyeon has received many awards. Her work has been exhibited in numerous solo and group exhibitions, including the permanent collection of the Reading Museum. One of the artist’s many projects is the development of all2art.com. By gathering accomplished artists from around the globe, the website offers a diversity of artistic viewpoints and services.
Cozen O’Connor Attorneys, 1900 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pa. 19103
Contact Nancy Shear at 610.413.1195 for an appointment.
To view images, click titles.
- North Atlantic - from the Notebook series, assemblage, 38 x 50 inches
- Fort Knox - from the Notebook series, assemblage, 38 x 50 inches
- Bean Counter - from the Notebook series, assemblage, 38 x 50 inches
- Apollo 13 I - mixed media on paper, 37 x 30 inches
- Dance of the Wildflowers - mixed media on paper, 60 x 48 inches
- Apollo 13 II - mixed media on paper, 37 x 30 inches
- All Signs Point to YES - assemblage, 38 x 50 inches
- Red at Night - monoprint, 31 x 25 inches
- Autumn Flame - acrylic on paper, 50 x 38 inches
- Fly Fishing - mixed media on paper, 38 x 32 inches
- Fear and Desire Diptych (left) - mixed media on paper, 52 x 25 inches
- Fear and Desire Diptych (right) - mixed media on paper, 52 x 25 inches
- Blue Front Spring - mixed media on paper, 37 x 30 inches
- Spring Promises - acrylic on paper, 50 x 38 inches